Organic skin care products give you the benefit of real organic ingredients, something that’s free from GMOs and toxic chemicals. There’s a wide range of organic products ready to lend you the freshness of nature. One of the names that strike the mind at once is Miessence!
One of the biggest qualities of organic skin care products is that they are prepared from pure and powerful ingredients. They are enriched with vitamins and anti-oxidants that play a vital role in keeping years off your face. These bio-nutrients feed your skin with all the goodness of nature and keep it young and glowing with health.
Another thing to note in such products is that every ingredient present in it is active and beneficial in one way or the other. Besides, these products are free from every kind of synthetic chemicals such as preservatives, emulsifiers, colors, pH adjusters, consistency modifiers, and others (These chemicals are found in synthetic skin care products).
Complete Skin Care
Every Miessence organic product on the shelf is tested clinically and boasts of containing the finest ingredients of nature. The complete skin care product range includes cleansers for different skin types, exfoliants, shaving gels, after shave gel, mineral masks for each skin type, conditioners, moisturizers, serums for face, eyes, and neck, and skin brighteners.
A review of some of the products would give you an idea of what Miessence is all about and why it is what it claims to be – one of the best natural skin care ranges.
- Soothing Mineral Mask – this product is enriched with red clay, iron oxide, organic chamomile that soothes the skin, and lavender that tones it. Regular usage of this mask removes dead cells from the skin surface, leaving it with a clear and smooth texture. The clay present in this mask absorbs all impurities from the skin and provides firmness. Apply this mask once a week and follow it with conditioning and moisturizing to retain the skin moisture. This product is good for sensitive and dry or mature skin.
2. Balancing Cleanser – this product is for normal and combination skin. It contains the benefits of marshmallow and calendula. These remove pollutants, perspiration, and excess oil from your skin, leaving it fresh and clear. This product is great for maintaining a clean look. Just massage the cleanser on your face every morning and evening, and wipe it off gently with a damp cloth.
3. Gentle Exfoliate – this is for sensitive skin. It contains natural jojoba beads that act as a gentle scrub, removing the dead cells and bringing a glow to the skin. If you’re looking for exfoliation of your skin, this product is great. Just apply it once a week and watch the youthful radiance on your face.
4. Purifying Blemish Gel – if you’re suffering from pimples, blemishes, and cuts, this product is really good for you. It has a potent mixture of healing and soothing organic flowers and herbs such as thyme, marshmallow, Echinacea, etc. These contain similar healing properties such as tea tree, lavender, and lemon myrtle.
5. Probiotic Skin Brightener – if you wish a wrinkle free, clear complexion, this product is surely worth a try. The probiotic bacteria are known to ferment legumes and whole grains and produce nutrients as well as a mild, natural, lactic liquid. This liquid is found to balance your skin’s acid levels, lighten the pigmentation, exfoliate, repair sun-damaged skin, and remove impurities. You get a rejuvenated and glowing skin at the end.
6. Shaving Gel – if you wish to go organic while shaving, get this product. This contains organic aloe vera, which soothes irritated and sensitive skin. It gives a slippery surface to the razor, facilitating a smooth shave with fewer chances of cuts. This certified organic product also contains organic zanthoan gel and safflower. The organic emollients present in it safeguard your skin against burns, cuts, and nicks due to razor.
There are still 5 more reasons why you should go for organic skin care products:-
- They rely on conventional practices such as crop rotation that replenishes soil nutrients.
- They are less dependent on non-renewable sources, thus, respecting the environment and wild life.
- They contain high levels of anti-oxidants that fight cancer and defy aging.
- They contain no synthetic chemicals.
- They are devoid of GMOs and meet strict standards set for organic farming and food.
Organic skin care products are becoming a rage nowadays. If you’re still using conventional synthetic products, it’s time to make a New Year resolution to go organic. Once you try them, we bet you won’t break this resolution for years!
Organic Products Expert Phil de Fontenay gives insightful information about this huge growth area. Don’t make the mistakes most people make when buying organic products. Sharpen your organic knowledge.
More on Organic Products [http://blorganics.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1925757